Alexander Anatolievich Sobko
Project Management Professional (Certificate Institute PMI № 236001)
Work experience in the nuclear industry - since 2000:
• 2000-2007 – Chief Financial Officer and General Manager of JSC "Sosnovoborsky Design and Research Institute "VNIPIET";
• 2007 - General Director of "RAOPROEKT".
Dneprovskiy Alexandr Sergeevich
Work experience in design and construction – more than 34 years.
During a lot period of time worked in the engineering industry as a chief designer and technical director.
Since 2007 – leads major projects of "RAOPROEKT".
Doilnitsyna Vera Vladimirovna
Chief Project Engineer
Work experience in the nuclear industry – more than 30years:
1979-2010 – Senior Researcher, Chief Specialist, Deputy Chief Engineer of the JSC project "Leading Institute" VNIPIET".
Since 2010 – Chief Engineer of the "RAOPROEKT" project
"Veteran of nuclear energy and industry" award
Candidate of Technical Sciences
Numerous gratitude and diplomas of JSC Leading Institute "VNIPIET" and SC "Rosatom" for achievements and high performance indicators.
Has BNFL certificate of successful completion of decommissioning and project management.
Member of the number 1 section "Technology and equipment for the decommissioning of nuclear and radiation hazardous objects" NTS number 10 "Decommissioning of nuclear and radiation hazardous objects and remediation of contaminated areas" SC "Rosatom".
Gogolinskiy Valeryan Petrovich
Chief Project Engineer
Work experience in the nuclear industry – more than 35 years
Participant in the liquidation effects of the Chernobyl disaster in 1986
In accordance with the Central Government’s decision of "Chernobyl" Union of Russia get award of "IN MEMORY OF Chernobyl disaster. 25 YEARS".
For courage and selflessness in liquidation of the Chernobyl accident, get the Order"For Merit to the Fatherland II degree."
For many years of diligent work, achieving high performance by order of the Ministry for Atomic Energy of the Russian Federation get "VETERAN nuclear energy and industry" award.
Furthermore, JSC "RAOPROEKT" team – is highly qualified specialists in design and pre-project issues on the decommissioning of nuclear facilities, in particular:
• Qualified technologists of objects designing in the nuclear energy field intended for handling with radioactive waste, SNF and decommissioning;
• Design engineers in construction sphere with excellent design skills of industrial facilities and production and certified RTN for nuclear facilities designing;
• Certified Professionals (PMP) in project management;
• Radiation Safety Surveys specialists
• Business planning and investment calculation specialists;
• Quantity Surveyors
• Development and implementation of database management systems specialists.